Triathnet

Triathlon training discusssion

Fluro's Triathlon Coaching

Paul F
    Coach

Fluro's Triathlon Coaching

Post by Paul F on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:45 pm

G'day everyone,

Info is on it's way. I'm currently building up a website but in the meantime should you have any questions in regards to coaching, general training advice, training protocol feedback, testing, etc just send me a PM or email

fluro2au@yahoo.com.au

Cheers
    fluro
    Paul F
    Coach

Re: Fluro's Triathlon Coaching

Post by Paul F on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:31 pm

G'day everyone,

Well my coaching business is well under way. if you looking at competing in events that range from sprints to Ironman’s to marathons to cycling events then I may be able to help you.

My Philosophy is simple
    I build on what you can do while focusing on addressing your strengths and weaknesses each week. I test my athletes every 6 - 8 weeks to identify your strengths and weaknesses. I then work with you to write a programme that is designed to meet your goals, while promoting consistency and long term success.

When you sign up with me you get
    1. A weekly training program that is individualised and based on your feedback and my evaluation of your current training abilities
    2. Unlimited email access
    3. Analysis of the event you are competing in so I can structure your training to meet the demands of the event
    4. Ongoing testing to refine your training goals
    5. Access to regular training related training topics and discussions

If you want to know any more information about my coaching services please feel free to email me at anytime. fluro2au@yahoo.com.au

Hope it helps

fluro

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:39 pm