Triathnet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Triathnet

Triathlon training discusssion

2 posters

Vittoria Pit stop or Scwable tyre repair to Gundi

Wayne_tri62
    Wayne_tri62

Vittoria Pit stop or Scwable tyre repair to Gundi Empty Vittoria Pit stop or Scwable tyre repair to Gundi

Post by Wayne_tri62 Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 am

Embarassed Guys I had a puncture on my last long ride (yes typical, I have not had a training ride flat in several years),, and I used my only can of Pit stop to complete the ride.

Now I am going to the Hell of the west, and would require an emergancy tyre sealant/repair, and there is no bike shops in Roma.

Now.. if I mail order now, the stuff will not get here prior to Friday (we get to Gundi Friday arvo).

If anyone is going to Gundi, can I ask for someone to pick me up a can of either Vittoria or Scwable pit stop stuff. I will be staying at the Royal and pay you on your arrival. Thanks guys,,, hope some one can assist.

Wayne
    Glenn C
    Glenn C

Vittoria Pit stop or Scwable tyre repair to Gundi Empty Re: Vittoria Pit stop or Scwable tyre repair to Gundi

Post by Glenn C Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:43 am

No probs Wayne I could bring it to you at rego on Sat arvo.
    Wayne_tri62
    Wayne_tri62

Vittoria Pit stop or Scwable tyre repair to Gundi Empty Re: Vittoria Pit stop or Scwable tyre repair to Gundi

Post by Wayne_tri62 Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Cool mate PM sent Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content