Triathnet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Triathnet

Triathlon training discusssion

3 posters

Who Else Is Lame?

James M

Who Else Is Lame? Empty Who Else Is Lame?

Post by James M Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:44 am

Does anyone else on here collect their race bibs, maybe hang them up in the garage all nice and pretty as a Shrine of Reminiscence?

Admittedly, I can imagine some of you would be able to completely wallpaper your entire house with your collection if you did hang each and every one up - my collection is small but growing!

Alex R
    Alex R
    **MicroMan World Record Holder**

Who Else Is Lame? Empty Re: Who Else Is Lame?

Post by Alex R Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:55 am

Mine are usually absolutely destroyed by the end of the race or if not by then, certainly are by the time I take all my crap out of the bag/box when I get home. I had a grand plan of keeping all the bike numbers from when I did IM but never gt around to it.

Have seen a pic of a guy's wall who does and he has stacks. There is a Japanese guy who made a coat out of all his numbers and gets up and wears it at awards nights. It is prety cool but only for a litle Japanese guy.
    ChrisE
    ChrisE

Post by ChrisE Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:10 pm

If they survive the race and a few days post race in the gear bag, they become brittle and disentegrate after a few years anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:56 am