Triathnet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Triathnet

Triathlon training discusssion

2 posters

Port Macquarie Ironman 2010 Spectator positions Spreadsheet.

Poll

Will you use this

[ 0 ]
    Port Macquarie Ironman 2010 Spectator positions Spreadsheet. Bar_left0%Port Macquarie Ironman 2010 Spectator positions Spreadsheet. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Port Macquarie Ironman 2010 Spectator positions Spreadsheet. Bar_left100%Port Macquarie Ironman 2010 Spectator positions Spreadsheet. Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Cameron G
    Cameron G

Port Macquarie Ironman 2010 Spectator positions Spreadsheet. Empty Port Macquarie Ironman 2010 Spectator positions Spreadsheet.

Post by Cameron G Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Okay sports fans, ive made a spreadsheet to help your loved ones track where and when you should be around the course.

I hope it helps you out with getting them to cheer and make the day enjoyable

Cameron G's magic spreadsheet of fun

Only change the stuff in the red cells

p.s the times indicated are not my goal times. they are just random numbers.
    MickyC
    MickyC

Port Macquarie Ironman 2010 Spectator positions Spreadsheet. Empty Re: Port Macquarie Ironman 2010 Spectator positions Spreadsheet.

Post by MickyC Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:30 am

Cam,

while I won't be there to use it, it will definitely help those new to watching Port plan their day

I think you've done a fantastic job!

Well done.

Mick

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:27 pm