Triathnet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Triathnet

Triathlon training discusssion

3 posters

Bike seat - starting to be not level on the left hand side??

Matt M
    Matt M

Bike seat - starting to be not level on the left hand side?? Empty Bike seat - starting to be not level on the left hand side??

Post by Matt M Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:10 pm

I think I'm starting to crush the rear of my bike seat on the left hand side. Ie looking at the seat from the rear, the left side seems slightly lower than the right side. My legs are the same length.

Is there a reason why I would be crushing one side? Pelvic alignment, too fat, thoughts?
    Alex R
    Alex R
    **MicroMan World Record Holder**

Bike seat - starting to be not level on the left hand side?? Empty Re: Bike seat - starting to be not level on the left hand side??

Post by Alex R Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm

I was gunna say leg length silent

Could be like a bazillion things. While not the smartest way to find out, sit your self on the other side on purpose and see what feels wierd and go from there.
    David B
    David B

Bike seat - starting to be not level on the left hand side?? Empty Re: Bike seat - starting to be not level on the left hand side??

Post by David B Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:55 pm

Have a close look at the rail and see if it is bending
    Matt M
    Matt M

Post by Matt M Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 am

yes, I think the left rail is bending
    David B
    David B

Post by David B Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:23 am

Always worth checking that before you start thinking that something is awry with your body.
    Apart from the obvious fact that you need to cut out the pies... Wink

(actually it's fairly common and it's a design fault)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:27 pm